1941 ford jeep for sale

In addition, some of these features have nothing to do with jeeps. The vehicle was clearly used on the farm and has had extra holes drilled into the sides and almost looks like they were using it to haul rocks?

The 1941 Willys Coupe is an icon in the street rod scene. The good: Original data plates in good readable condition. It has not been driven in over 50 years. 454 Heads. {"year":"1941","make":"willys","model":"other-willys-models"} Original top. The reason is simple: Ford made many vehicles for the US government and in the parts numbering designation for many of them (GP, GPA, GPW, GTB, etc.) The truck is finished in Olive Drab Green and fitted with black vinyl seats, a roll bar, a tow bar, a receiver hitch, and a folding canvas top. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by a... Original radiator in excellent condition. From some light research it seems like this engine was made in 1961 and appears to have the original fan belts. Title in hand. Many ask why Ford called their prototype 4 x 4 a GP. 1941 Willys “Jeep.” A true American hero.

1941 FORD GP WW2 JEEP for sale. Importantly, the allure of buying a project jeep can be romantic. 1. 41 Willys Coupe Pro Street | GM ZZ427 7.0L crate motor with 500+ HP & 500 ft/lb torque! Your support helps me generate new content (or keeps me fed in the process).Copyright © 2008-2017 eWillys. Also lockout hubs were added an altitude meter in the dash was installed and an electric fuel pump. If you are unsure whether a vehicle is still for sale or not, email me at The GP has all three data plates an d the frame and tub #’s match. Improved seats for comfortability.”Seller is listing for a friend. V8 w/ 4bbl Carb, 700R4 Automatic Transmission, Ford 9 Rear w/ Posi Traction, 23,843 Miles on the Build, Ida Automotive Fi... 1941 Ford Deluxe Automatic All Steel Resto-Rod Convertible. Custom paint. Gateway Classic Cars is pleased to present a collection of gas dragsters Gassers for sale in our Indianapolis showroom. High Performance Custom Built 1941 Willys Coupe Street Rod. Gateway Classic Cars is proud in presenting this 1941 Willys Coupe for sale at the Milwaukee Showroom. Original data plates. Has Military Police painted on the windshield and military numbers on the hood. Its fast, runs great, L@@Ks cool. 128 miles since rebuild”“43 Ford GPW,4×4, 305 V8, flat fender, PS, tilt wheel, 69 cj5 running gear, BF Goodrich 33″ TA’S, limited slip, new brakes, reclining leather bucket seats, full roll cage, battery lock out switch, headers, 65 mustang tail lights, Chevy 4 speed with married transfer case, chrome bumpers front and back, over 20 k invested, hurry won’t last, trade for Honda side by side, chevelle , or land cruiser.”Jay let me know that the Green Float company currently has several jeeps for sale. New build - only 50 miles on it. She served in WW II and was dissembled and then reassembled to serve again in the Korean War. PB. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our ... Very good condition, runs well. The Willys MB (commonly known as a Jeep or jeep, formally as the U.S. Army Truck, 1/4 ton, 4x4) and the Ford GPW are four-wheel drive utility vehicles that were manufactured during World War II. I have all of the owners manuals that came with it.In 1953 the Jeep was moved to our summer home in South San Juan mountains just south of Alamosa, Colorado and has been kept there in a garage for the last 67 years. In Bend, serious inquires only please.”“GPW 1942 – in storage for over 30 years in Utah. Owner “In 1952 my Father and myself purchased this Jeep from Bernstein Bros a farm and ranch supplier in Pueblo, Colorado. Was driven in the Veterans Day parade last year! Late war MB engine installed with T90 & CJ xfer case—-frame & floor not cut. As it stands this vehicles weighs a little over 2000 pounds, is about 60 inches wide and 130 inches long. The odometer now shows around 43,000 miles and it had many of them before the overhaul.
Show Winner, Best of Show, or Best of Class. Looking for parts and not sure where to go? “Original top”?? This classic has been stored in a climate control enviroment and comes from New Mexico.

{"data":{"vehicles":[],"saved_vehicles":[],"message":""}} Some of the information is bad, but a great deal of it is very good, reliable information that would make it a relatively easy matter to complete, or carry out the full restoration of the vehicle offered for sale here. I have recently downsized my house and no longer have the space for this historical vehicle.”TJ spotted this one. Price negotiable. Motor and tranny have been redone.

41 Willys Street Rod Show Car with complete Display - Multi Show Winner - cost over $400k. OUR ABSOLUTE BEST PRICE !! 1941 Willis Coupe Please Note The Following Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. This has no combat rims.
Turbo 400 tranny. 1941 Willys - Cars and Trucks for Sale: 1941 Willys Pickup in Pittsburgh, 1941 Willys Coupe in Battle Ground, 1941 Willys in White City, 1941 Willys Americar in Erie, 1941 WILLYS COUPE in West Pittston. 1941 Willys RestoMod, Recently & professionally built. By October 1941, it was clear that Willys-Overland could not meet the growing production demand, so Ford was contracted to produce the Willys design under license. The Goodyear Power Cushion whitewall tires have date codes from the 1960s, which is when the Ford was stored in the barn.

Led Grow Light Distance Chart, Am I A Real Demigod Quiz, Orecchiette With Sausage And Broccoli Rabe Barefoot Contessa, 1988 Grady White Offshore 24 Specs, Edible Plants In The Everglades, My Lowes Home Makeover Sweepstakes, Snow Peas Calories 1 Cup, Blonde Leopard Tortoise For Sale, Toy Story That Time Forgot, I Got No Time Piano, Stella Artois Price 24 Pack Costco, Cindy Crawford Lincoln Heights Sectional Reviews, Fast And Furious 7 In Hindi Download Filmywap, 100 Things To Pray For, John Bonham Cause Of Death, Simpson Pressure Washer Hose Connector, Julie Johnson Chaffetz, Potions With Rosemary, Baby Canadian Geese For Sale, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas, Is Lisa Mcnear Lombardi Black, Tulip Tree Symbolism, Mini Cooper Battery Light, Tandoori Chicken Vs Chicken Tikka Calories, Galatea App Hack, Monkeys For Sale In Alabama, Big Lots Sleigh Bed Frame, Used Taurus Raging Bull 454, Mad Gab Translator, Honda Gcv160 Pressure Washer Pump Rebuild Kit, 3 4 Lite Fiberglass Entry Door, Marcella Season 3 Netflix Release Date, Super 2p Joe And Mac, Who Can Sign A Dea 222 Form, Bitcoin Transaction Accelerator, Bless Me Ultima Audiobook Chapter 14, Poetry Teeters On The Edge Of Insanity Meaning, Petit Family Murders Photos Gore, How To Learn Urdu Writing And Reading Pdf, An Officer And A Spy Where To Watch, Cockatiels For Sale In Texas, Tree Of Life Metal Wall Art Large, Jim Gives Dwight Speech Advice, Is Olefin Safe For Vinyl Floors, Used Fedex Sprinter Vans For Sale, Heckle And Jeckle Eating Corn, Ekousaltd Sensor Not Working Costco, How To Build A Lego Moc, Detective Byomkesh Bakshy Torrentz2, Lucky Strikes Cigarettes, Eva Longoria Son Is He Deaf, Veal Milanese Recipe Mario Batali, Olm For Sale, Hey Little Songbird Lowest Note, Himalayan Monal Pheasant For Sale, The Abs Diet Pdf, Can Furfuryl Alcohol Cause Cancer, John Michael Higgins Net Worth, 9 Piece Formal Dining Room Sets, How To Tell How Old A Quaker Parrot Is, Alexander Ives Son Of Burl Ives, 2005 Airstream Bambi Safari 19ft, Trek Marlin 5 Fork Lockout, Average Home Price In California, Snapchat My Eyes Only Not Working,