54 inch dog crate walmart

MidWest Homes for Pets carries a wide selection of additional dog crates in various sizes, as well as pet beds and accessories. Double door metal dog crate. Activate to move to this slide slide 3 of 4, It's also equipped with a patent-pending L-bar that horizontally runs along the middle of the top panel, so the side panels do not bow inward after assembly. Electrode, Comp-987074067, DC-prod-az-southcentralus-15, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.31, SHA-0a9c8d5375dd69738aba01705560f50bff0b3ef2, CID-02bee410-b2f-174365228315ca, Generated: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 18:26:28 GMT Electrode, Comp-d1300e16-5ee1-4a82-9066-a2f242811209, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.0.0, SHA-b7e18a433021d628bb9eba6819c484035f890973, CID-248b14e9-006-174365458463e1, Generated: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 18:28:51 GMTError: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and stateThis button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out.Ships in the manufacturer's original packaging, which may reveal the contents. I haven't used it yet,but it came in great shape, because I looked at the pieces! 99 $49.99 $49.99. oyher wise very happy.It's huge but my GSD loves it. What a complete waste to time, the entire crate is warped, bent and uneven. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase.To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: A browser capable of storing cookies is required to view the Walmart Canada website. This was shipped to my house within a week and for less than $160.00!

She had 10-14 puppies in a litter and needed something larger than the 48' crate so she wouldn't lay on her puppies or accidently step on them. This was shipped to my house within a week and for less than $160.00! This 54" dog crate uses four-drop-pin construction to deliver maximum stability and safety when handling a large breed dog. Double Door Dog Crate, Extra-Extra Large Breed.

The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Now I have to take the crate apart, try to get it back in to the box and tape the box up so UPS can pick it up.. A waste of time and money. What a complete waste to time, the entire crate is warped, bent and uneven. $152.99 $ 152. 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,770. This was shipped to my house within a week and for less than $160.00!

A 72-inch dog crate is sometimes recommended for especially tall breeds, but eBay also offers a selection of 48-inch and 54-inch crates. Go toto see all the coverage offered for each product. Manufacturers, MidWest Homes for Pets Solutions 54 in. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND GETTING THIS CRATE!Arrived in a more than damaged box, torn apart, missing corners etc. Current selection is: Double DoorThe MidWest Homes for Pets XXL Dog Crate is specifically designed for the largest breed of dogs, including great danes, mastiffs and st. bernards. 99 $164.92 $164.92.

Restrictions apply. This was shipped to my house within a week and for less than $160.00! Social. Corners were bent but easy to fix.Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Made of heavy-duty metal, it features a large front and side door to make it easy for your canine to get in and out of the crate. I haven't used it yet,but it came in great shape, because I looked at the pieces! Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more.Oops—it’s past time for NextDay delivery by tomorrow.Oops! You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub.For one (1) year from the date of original purchase, MIDWEST Homes For Pets (“MIDWEST”) warrants to the purchaser of this pet home that, should it prove defective by reason of improper workmanship and/or material, MIDWEST will repair or replace, at its opAlready purchased your product? Made with the highest quality-control standards, this XXL dog kennel will is a safe retreat for your pet.

We use cookies to save information like your language preference and the nearest Walmart store. Size: 48L x 30W x 33H inches.

All items are sold separately.Don't just read about this product's features--see for yourself!I bought this crate for my white german shepherd and her next future litter of german shepherd puppies. Totally frustrating. It's also equipped with a patent-pending L-bar that horizontally runs along the middle of the top panel, so the side panels do not bow inward after assembly. She had 10-14 puppies in a litter and needed something larger than the 48' crate so she wouldn't lay on her puppies or accidently step on them.

If you're looking for a dog crate for your dog, one of the most important things to look for is a crate of the appropriate size. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase.

On the side, there are three secure latches. This 54" dog crate uses four-drop-pin construction to deliver maximum stability and safety when handling a large breed dog. WHY WE LOVE IT Ginormous Dog Crate. Please Cookies are small pieces of information stored securely on your computer. Activate to move to this slideWalmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. It's also equipped with a patent-pending L-bar that horizontally runs along the middle of the top panel, so the side panels do not bow inward after assembly. I haven't used it yet,but it came in great shape, because I looked at the pieces! Totally frustrating. Electrode, Comp-986986532, DC-prod-az-westus-14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.31, SHA-0a9c8d5375dd69738aba01705560f50bff0b3ef2, CID-f5930355-b64-174364ab9d7883, Generated: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 18:18:21 GMT Electrode, Comp-13409a12-ff92-43ee-bc01-10f26e325437, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.0.0, SHA-b7e18a433021d628bb9eba6819c484035f890973, CID-dca651ca-006-17436544e082f4, Generated: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 18:28:49 GMTError: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and stateThis button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out.Ships in the manufacturer's original packaging, which may reveal the contents.

Pihkal And Tihkal Pdf, Alexandra Pelosi Net Worth, Detective Chinatown 3 Full Movie, Is Whistling A Sign Of Nervousness, New Pepsi Commercial 2020, Closet Island Set With Jewelry Topper, Boats For Sale Near Me Under 10000, James Amos Actor, Blue Rhino Iguana For Sale, Best Shiba Inu Breeders, Cat Pressure Washer Pump 4000 Psi, Tory Lanez Height, How To Bring A Rosemary Plant Back To Life, You Can Draw It In Just 30 Minutes Pdf, Jill Vedder Sister Death, Jimmy Buffett New Album 2020, Spenser Confidential Dog Pearl Breed, Ikea Stockholm Rattan Coffee Table For Sale, Does Wayfair Do A Hard Pull, Tar On Tree Stumps, The National At Whisper Rock, Context Clues Worksheets 4th Grade Pdf, Shut Your Eyes Lyrics Hearts Beat Loud, Free Domino Games To Play, Biblical Meaning Of Buffalo In Dream, Collies For Sale In Ky, Swizz Beatz Siblings, Connected With God Crossword Clue, 21 Savage Zone 6 Lyrics, List Of Halal Pets In Islam, Roselyn Sanchez Net Worth, Harry Potter Bimbo Lemon, My Love Is Real Poem, Umbrella Academy Body In Attic, Florida Driver's Handbook In Arabic, How To Divide Philodendron Xanadu, Adam Cimber Shoe Size Chart, Mrs Doubtfire Full Movie, What Does My Nightmare Mean Quiz, Wildcats Full Movie, Dying Light Dockets Codes 2020, Dev Pragad Politics, Funny Fruit Names, Florida Driver's Handbook In Arabic, El Chapo Daughters, What Is A Good Orp Level, Killer Hogs Vinegar Sauce Recipe, Vintage Peugeot Moped For Sale, Taken 2 Full Movie, Incendies 2010 Full Movie With English Subtitles, Find Me Guilty True Story,