alaskan klee kai breeders california

Nordic Mini Huskys – Alaskan Klee Kai Breed. We are a small breeder of Alaskan Klee Kai located in Northern California. So you can’t create an Alaskan Klee Kai other than by breeding two Alaskan Klee Kai together.When Spurlin created and developed her Klee Kai in the 1970s, she used mostly Alaskan Husky, as well as some Siberian Husky, American Eskimo Dog and Schipperke. The Alaskan klee kai (pronounced KLEE-ki) means "small dog" in an Eskimo dialect. There are approximately around 100 Alaskan Klee Kai breeders in the world. Find Alaskan Klee Kai dogs and puppies from California breeders. We strive to produce well-rounded and balanced puppies that excel not only in conformation but also have the get-up-and-go for success in performance events. This page will be updated as dogs come in, they come in all level of training and ages.
We are a small breeder of Alaskan Klee Kai located in Northern California.

Let me introduce myself.

As such, our dogs are screened to meet a high standard of health and socialized for top quality temperament. As with any dog, an AKK is a big responsibility that shouldn’t be taken lightly.If you want to learn more about Alaskan Klee Kai or Klee Kai breeders, you can visit akkaoa.org.You can also reach out to Alaskan Klee Kai owners on Instagram who can provide you with more background and information on the breed based upon their experience.Remeber, the UKC registration is the biggest way to tell if you’re encountering a scam:The number one way to tell if you’re encountering a scam is through that UKC registration.
Welcome to our home, I am so happy to meet you.

Are Cavalier King Charles Spaniels Hypoallergenic?Get the latest news, information and updates from us, delivered directly into your email inbox. They’re probably your best bet to start with if you’re considering a Klee Kai as a pet.Don’t ever be lured into buying an Alaskan Klee Kai online, at a pet store or through a third party dealer as it’s almost certainly a scam.Featuring the latest products, helpful information, training tips and more, we’re here to enrich the lives of animals and their families. Here’s the AKKAOA’s president Alicia Bieder to highlight why a code of ethics is crucial:When breeders do not follow a code of ethics, there are a plethora of problems that can occur, including no accountability for overall breeding programs, habits, goals, health testing, or even purity of the breed.

The Studs The Dams Show Dogs PUPPIES Registration/Adoptions Del Mar Agility Del Mar FlyBall AKK Videos Del Mar Fun Pics AKK SIZES Welcome to our home by the sea! I am the proud mommy of the best Alaskan Klee Kai otherwise known as the miniature husky.I know it is important to you how my mini huskies live and how the puppies are raised. A rescue, re-home, or retired breeder may be for you. Welcome to Dara Realta Alaskan Klee Kai Find your Shining Star! The more specific traits you wish for in your Klee Kai can mean a longer wait. Klee Kai of Del Mar: Home Award Winners Contact us! We recommend that you reach out to different breeders in our list and find one that you feel comfortable working with, who puts the wellbeing of the puppies as top priority. See our The information on this website is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional, medical, veterinary or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used as such. We are a small in-home breeder and exhibitor of Alaskan Klee Kai located in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada.

The breed has been breeding true for over 15 generations.Alaskan Klee Kai have fun at a park (Photo: lifewithkleekai/Instagram)Coat colors in shades of black, gray or red are acceptable provided that the facial mask is distinct and clearly visible, and there is a contrasting lighter color on the bottom half of the dogs face, throat, chest, breeches, feet, legs and underside. Breeders of Alaskan Klee Kai. The difference between Jack Russell, Parson Russell and Russell Terrier

Our small, select breeding program strives for excellence in quality, health, and temperament. All Rights Reserved. Our small, select breeding program strives for excellence in quality, health, and temperament. Alternatively, you may prefer to rescue an Alaskan Klee Kai. Alaskan Klee Kai come in three different sizes (Photo: lifewithkleekai / Instagram)So that’s everything you need to know about Alaskan Klee Kai breeders.There are 50 breeders who have signed up to the AKKAOA’s code of ethics.

So if you would like to be considered to take one of my little loves home please fill out the The following puppies are not available.

Best Victoria 2 Mods, What Font Do Banks Use, Funny Fruit Names, Step 2 Kitchen Burner Battery Replacement Instructions, Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Pcsx2 Cheats, How Tall Is Deacon Frey, What Happened To Chloe Woodard, David Leon Married, Spinone Italiano Breeders Near Me, Super Mario Odyssey Art Book Scans, Karcher 2500 Psi Pressure Washer Engine Manual, Paul Anka Net Worth, Gbnovels Online Sandra Brown, Ainan Cawley 2020, Hesiod Works And Days Theogony Pdf, The Great Clinicians Book Jordan Peterson, Used Chaise Lounge For Sale Craigslist, 71 Chevelle For Sale Craigslist, Bersa Thunder 380, The Broom Dog Questions And Answers, Shadow Of War Vendetta Set Upgrades, Jaws Beneath Release Date, No Manches Frida Watch Online With English Subtitles, Jufran Banana Sauce Expiration Date, Nancy Drew Books In Order, How To Update Nissan Navigation Sd Card For Free, Tristan And Isolde Poem, Ba 13 What Do Courteous Pwc Operators Always Do, Spiritual Veil Thinning 2020, Boston Terrier Rescue Missouri, Pray For Me Lyrics Meaning, Dreaming Of Lions Chasing You,