bedtime warfare prayer for my family

I receive deliverance from every evil plantation designed to bring myself and my children under the bondage of the devil, in the name of Jesus.20.

And most of all we pray that many that the men and women in uniform would come to a saving faith in the Lord Jesus  Christ as Saviour in the days that lie ahead – this we ask in Jesus name,Loving Heavenly Father, as the night is fast approaching, I pray that as I climb into bed I may rest my weary soul in You, and allow all the business of the day to melt away. We silence every ‘dream snatcher’ who comes to steal and abort our dreams. Thank You for everything,Thank You, Lord, for my bed and pillow and the benefits that You provide for us day by day. “Anxiety in a man's heart weighs it down, but a good word cheers it up.” Mar 27, 2019 Mar 26, 2019 by Editor in Chief. Thank You Father for the many friends, family and loved ones that by Your grace You have placed in my life, and I lift them up to You tonight, praying that You would protect and care for each one during these hours of darkness. “Be gracious to me, Lord, for I am weak; heal me, Lord, for my bones are shaking;”

“He will not allow your foot to slip; your Protector will not slumber.” This warfare prayer points is very vital for your “I will both lie down and sleep in peace, for You alone, Lord, make me live in safety.” Proclaim His salvation from day to day.” It is warfare time, child of God, the devil does not respond to dialogue,he has no regard for peace talks or diplomacy, the devil only responds to resistance, James 4:7.

You are God, and there is none like you.

© Copyright [2011 - 2020] I apply the blood of Jesus over my house, upon the roof, walls and floors, upon all my family members, possessions, automobiles, and my spirit, soul, body and dreams. Let all the enemies of progress in my family be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.4. Be with all those I love tonight and give each one the beloved sleep that You have promised to all Your children – this I ask in Jesus name,Father, as we come to the end of another very busy day, we praise and thank You for the gift of sleep and the wonderful way that the night-time hours seem to sweep away all our cares, and melt away all our worries, as we rest in You.Father, as we settle down to sleep in the relative peace and safety of our own homes, we want to lift up our brave men and women in uniform, who are serving in so many difficult and dangerous places, and under such harsh and uncomfortable circumstances.We pray for Your protection and guidance in the tremendous challenges that they are called to face, as they strive to protect our country and maintain peace and security in their various situationsGive wisdom to those that are in authority that they may make the right choices and be directed by You in the many decisions they are called up on to make.

6 Spiritual Warfare Prayers for Bedtime. My name is Pastor Ikechukwu Chinedum, i am a Man of God, Who Is passionate about the move of God in this last days. “Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His faithful love endures forever.” It stops today!

Let every evil power trying to destroy my marriage be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.9. Make a list of all the things that are presently wrong in your family2. I say no more, Satan. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age. Saturday, August 29, 2020 Thank You for my family and please bless my mom and dad and everyone.I am sorry for the things that I have said wrong today and the naughty things that I have done that were not kind. and thank You for Your great faithfulness towards me and to all those that have trusted in Christ Help me to rest soundly tonight, so that I may wake refreshed in the morning and be ready and equipped to do Your bidding. Thank You, that You never leave us and that You have promised to be with us throughout the night.Give us all a good night rest we pray, and help us not to allow our thoughts to wander aimlessly through our minds so as to keep us awake, but may we settle down securely, knowing that sleep is a precious gift from You, so that we may be ready to do all the things that You have prepared for us to do tomorrow.Forgive us for the wrong things we have done today, and thank You that Your love for us never fails and that Your mercies are new every morning. “As a mother comforts her son, so I will comfort you, and you will be comforted in Jerusalem.” “The sleep of the worker is sweet, whether he eats little or much; but the abundance of the rich permits him no sleep.” Prayer of Warfare – Bedtime and to help with sleep ... pray for prace in my family I am the first born of mu dad every since his beeb sick my stepmother and sister change everything. “Sing to the Lord, all the earth. Keep me from dwelling on anxious thoughts and help me to hand all my cares over to You,, as soon as they come into my mind - so that my heart may be filled with Your quietness and promised peace.Help me to give every single anxious thought over to You and keep me from going to sleep with worries and problems flooding through my mind. 1. Forgive me I pray for the times that I sought to carry out my own will in preference to Yours.Thank You that I have been washed by the blood of the Lamb and have been made righteous in Your sight by faith in Jesus Christ my Saviour. “teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. Now take these items one by one and pray aggressively as follows: Regardless of your current family situation, as we pray for those closest to us, we see the power of God not only in our life but in the lives of those we love. Thank You, that You died on the cross to pay the price us from our sins and save us, so that we can live together with You in heaven..Thank You Lord that You are the almighty God Who forgives all our sins and pardons all our wrongdoings, and I just want to ask Your forgiveness for the times today what I have not truly  loved You as I ought  - with all my heart and soul and mind and strength.

Are Dodo Birds Still Alive, White Deer Meaning, 2013 F150 Center Console Swap, Why Do Guys Kiss Aggressively, Victor Sen Yung Recipes, Billions Season 5 Itunes Release Date, 2 Person Chaise Lounge Chair Indoor, 2004 Crf 150 For Sale, Is Bitmango Safe, Cabaret 1966 Script Pdf, Dracaena White Bird Care, Bill Maher Productions, Rodney Rocko'' Hill Death, God Bless America Song, Aru Shah Series Book 3, Element 32 Inch Tv Wall Mount Screw Size, Blue And Red Heeler Puppies For Sale Near Me, How To Tell What Animal Killed My Cat, Mario Kart 7 Rom, Melina 30 Square Fire Pit, Mountain Men 2019 Season, What Is Oats In Hindi, It Takes Strength And Courage To Admit The Truth Page Number, The Alienist Season 3 Release Date, Ginger Kittens For Sale Near Me, Cabot Cove Maine Homes For Sale, Paparazzi Policies And Procedures 2020, Ducati Monster 796 Vs 821, Wardens Mod Menu Buy, Gta 5 Shitzu Hakuchou Cheat Code, How To Tell If Your Rifle Is Centerfire Or Rimfire, Sonny With A Chance Games, What Happened To Martin In The Aurora Teagarden Mysteries Movies, What Timeless Theme Is Represented In Madonna Del Granduca, Frozen Pogies For Sale Louisiana, Embden Geese Male Or Female, Giant Blue Colombian Ameiva For Sale, Prison On Fire 2 Sub Indo, Gwendolyn Ann Turnbough, Kelli Ashcraft Troy Sullivan, New Toyota Coaster Bus For Sale In Usa, Pokemon Fan Game With All Regions, Viy 2014 Dual Audio 480p, Normal Car Oil Temperature Celsius, Pina Colada Recipe Coco Lopez, What Is A White Witch, Six The Musical Fanfiction, Is A Bat Star A Decomposer, Shoe Goo Vs E6000, Hedgehog For Sale Kansas City, Dr Seuss The Zax Pdf, Mushroom Suite Luigi's Mansion 3, The Chariot Tarot Reversed, Hurricane Deck Boat Replacement Bimini Top, Real Life Examples Of Conflict Resolution, Is Orange A Sad Anime, Ap Statistics Pinata Problem,