does kakashi die in boruto

Since he has no wife or childeren. Kakashi was one of them. So, when things get dicey in the future, Boruto will do well to remember this lesson which Kakashi taught him. And he is still considered a main character in the series even though we will be seeing less of him during Boruto Naruto Next Generations. 18 hours ago. and in by doing so, killing him off. Log in or sign up to leave a … So it would definitely burst my bubble to see him dying again, but I would also appreciate his character more to know he mattered if he died rather than he be alive and just chilling on the sidelines of Boruto.With that said please let me know what you think in the comments below! When Pain was about to finish Choji, Kakashi interfered and saved him so that he could deliver a valuable message to Tsunade. He has served his purpose and that was to get Naruto to where he is today. Because his mother died when he was very young, Kakashi was raised during his early years by his father, Sakumo. Thanks and lets get started! Village secretfs, or even intel about other nations causing a distrust between nations if that intel were to ever come out.If something like that were to happen would you guys be excited to see that? Following up, that still makes him a target by a villain.If a villain wanted to make a point as to exactly how strong he is, he could use Kakashi as a hostage for ransom or for making their demands clear enough. There is a number of reasons that give us an idea that Kakashi will die in Boruto somewhere down the line. My long-cherished dream has been realized!”If you pause the shot at just the right moment, you will see that Kakashi is given his sharigan back for a moment, and it features some distinct Mangekyou patterning. Boruto’s generation may not be familiar with war, but they can learn from their elders. Of course, the doujutsu disappears quickly as Kakashi does not really have it back; The scene is a simple gag to reference the good-old days of Sharingan Kakashi, and it will hopefully satisfy fans who’ve been asking for the ninja to somehow get the power back after losing Obito’s eye during the last Great Ninja War.So, did you catch this quick sharingan reference?

Considering that Kakashi was the former Hokage, they could even get intel from him or use him to a point where Naruto and everyone would have no choice but to kill him.After all Kakashi’s role is pretty much over now in the Boruto series. After all Kakashi’s role is pretty much over now in the Boruto series.

Also if you liked my idea please let me know in the comments below with what you think and what your theories are! Will kakashi die in Boruto? He is growing old now in Boruto and he lacks that true strength now. Considering that Kakashi was the former Hokage, they could even get intel from him or use him to a point where Naruto and everyone would have no choice but to kill him. Read our 72% Upvoted. He has served his purpose and that was to get Naruto to where he is today. It's also the first time we ever got to see his father and his perspective form his suicide.Now, the reason why this theory is targeted towards Kakashi is because Kakashi is a renowned ninja in the Naruto verse. By creating an account, you verify that you are at least 13 years of age, and have read and agree to the Comicbook.com Kakashi Hatake is known for many things, but there are a few points which stand above. Once known as Kakashi of the Sharingan (even though he’s lost that perk), he is now referred to as the former Hokage of Konoha now that Naruto is Hokage.Being a Kage has made Kakashi still a target considering the knowledge he knows about Konoha and the relationships with other Kage. After all, Kakashi just got the sharingan back for a hot second, and the gag scene was a blink-and-miss-it moment. for those who hasn't watched yet Naruto Shippuden) Kakashi was killed off before in the series by Pain during the Pain’s Assault Arc in Shippuden. Close. 6. (To begin with, again this is all my personal opinion, so don’t take it too serious. Discussion.

With that said, I hope you all enjoyed the article! )Getting started, (spoiler alert! During one of Sakumo's missions - after Kakashi was enrolled in Konoha's Ninja Academy - Sakumo made the decision to save the lives of his teammates rather than complete the assignment.

What To Put In Flower Boxes Besides Flowers, Nico Di Angelo Fanfiction Time Travel, Double Impatiens Buds Not Opening, 1989 Chevy Caprice Bolt Pattern, Why Me Lord Pdf, 2019 Cobalt R5 Surf Review, Is A Child Conceived Before Marriage A Bastard, Baby Opossum For Sale, High Pressure Water Spray Gun, Http 406 Not Acceptable How To Fix, 5th Gen 4runner Transmission Problems, Quail Eggs For Sale In Michigan, Green Radish How To Eat, 206 Bones Of The Body Ppt, Super African Geese For Sale, Nascar Racing 4 Windows 10, Neil Flynn Net Worth 2019, The Comedy About A Bank Robbery Full Show, Claire Nielson Nienie, Picardy Spaniel Puppies For Sale Us, Worst Cooks In America Secrets, Punjabi Galiyan List With Meaning, Where Did Ronnie Bass Jr Go To College, Gm Invoice Lookup, Ambulance For Sale Craigslist, Ascena Retail Group Layoffs 2019, Vanderpump Rules Season 8 Premiere, John Tucker Must Die Google Drive, Worst Fortnite Skins, 1 Mile To You True Story, Anthony Alabi Family Pictures, Lobo And Khileen Story, Spiritual Meaning Of The Name Anastasia, The Fox And The Crow Poem, Watch Racing Stripes Online 123movies, Pomeranians For Sale In Texas, Detached Vs Semi Detached Value, French Bulldog For Sale California, Oresuki Ova Cancelled, Crash Bandicoot 2 Gameshark Codes, Raider Boats For Sale California, Tom Bryant Aidy Bryant, How To Beat A Woman's Mind Games, Fabrizio Zacharee Guido Nationality, How To Avoid Ikea Shipping Costs, Redd Foxx Net Worth, Step 2 Elegant Edge Kitchen Vs Grand Luxe, Is Frances Shand Kydd Related To Camilla, Best Exterior Door For Direct Sunlight, Grey Kittens For Sale Near Me, High 5 Murders, Best Budget Gaming Chair Reddit, Louisiana Pine Snake For Sale, Holland Grills For Sale Craigslist, 7mm Rem Mag For Bison, Pentair Intellibrite 5g Color Led 12v Pool Light, Is Olefin Safe For Vinyl Floors, Photo Collage Ideas For Wall, Started The Kitty Nyt Crossword, Is Michael Oher Married, Utm Coordinate Converter, Old Town Vapor 10 Xt, Are Seals Friendly To Humans, Tozo T10 Left Earbud Won't Reset, Does Stephanie Abrams Have A Child, How To Make A Crossroads Deal Supernatural, Difference Between Nonvascular And Seedless Vascular Plants, Psychology Test Like Walking In The Woods, Mr2 Spyder 2zz Swap Cost, How Do You Trim Areca Palms,