fn slp vs beretta 1301

This semi-automatic shotgun is a gas-powered shotgun that’s lightweight and fun to shoot.

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our teamGreat review. This pad will not fit on a Mossberg or Remington. It’s super-reliable, budget friendly, and an all-around great pick for anyone looking to buy a new shotgun. Anyway enough rambling, let’s get into this Beretta 1301 Comp review.Beretta claims that their Blink gas-powered system allows for a 36% reduction in average cycling rate. AR-15 AK-47 Handgun Precision Rifles Armory Training Competitive Shooting General Outdoors Archery Hometown Industry. Seriously, Benelli’s are pretty but in my opinion, the Beretta is just a nicer machine that is a joy to shoot.The fit and finish of the gun is impeccable. All in all a solid tool.That is the difference- The sturdy 3G Guru is probably running 600 rounds  a week through his platform during a busy season with practice sessions and matches.I have very few rounds through a 1301 at this point; however, I did get a bunch of time on a SLP in writing an article on it. Looked at Benelli and Stoeger but they use the inertia system that requires the gun to be shouldered to eject the cartridge properly. This grip is also placed along the fore end of the gun ensuring for the best possible grip.The Beretta Blink action is phenomenal. its magazine capacity.Either way, this is a beast of a shotgun (that comes with either a 21″ or 24″ barrel) that I thoroughly enjoy shooting. As one of the best 3-gun weapons out there, you’re going to want to take good care of your 1301–this way your gun fires properly every time. I'm looking for feedback from users of these two guns that I have narrowed down to my finalists, the FN SLP or the Beretta 1301 Comp.

That shotgun taught me to appreciate what an amazing semi-auto feels and shoots like and it also taught me to hate Benelli shotguns. And that’s not necessarily a bad thing. We like to make the comparison between the two that the VersaMax is your dependable work truck while the Beretta is your Sunday driver. Another top 12-gauge shotgun designed to meet the challenges of 3-gun competitions is the FN SLP Competition ($1,500). Recoil is light and the gun is very controllable. Leveraging more than 100 years of autoloading shotgun engineering, the FN SLP™ was introduced in 2008 and was instantly recognized for performance and ingenuity as the 2009 Shotgun of the Year by The American Rifleman magazine. The gas-powered Beretta 1301 Comp is a workhorse designed to dominate in action shooting competitions (3-gun) as well as tactical uses.

And while its Blink system does allow for a faster cycling (faster than we can pull the trigger), it does have one major limitation holding it back here in the United States. Finally, you'll never receive email notifications about content they create or likes they designate for your content. This means that they fit on particular models. I believe the lack of use of FN’s may be considered a “clue”, although they have the reputation of being a good gun they have never really taken off in the competition world. I have the second gen piston and it does occasionally hiccup on light loads, but I can't recall a single instance where it failed to run on #4 buck or bigger. I was in love and quickly got a Beretta 390 Gold for myself. they could finish the conversion and sell them with extended mag tubes. I can't run, so I won't be performing at gamer levels. So, it’s now my turkey gun, too.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to amazon.com and affiliated sites.Roy Chesson is prior Navy with a specialty in international arms dealing for the US government across multiple countries.

Having traveled the world and abided by ATF and ITAR, Roy has a unique background in legal as well as practical capabilities of weapons deployment and use.Best 9mm Pistols [2020] with Complete Buyer’s GuideCZ Scorpion Review [2020]: CZ’s Pistol Caliber CarbineRuger Gunsite Scout Rifle Review [2020]: A Well-Rounded Rifle It can allow you to easily draw a more accurate bead and obtain better shot consistency. Copyright Lightfighter Tactical Forum 2002-2020 Now, I don’t know about you, but I started thIs review thinking that seemed like a load of BS…. I couldn’t find one anywhere to even look at so  I’ve decided to acquire a Stoeger M3K which is basically a Benelli made in Turkey and you have ruled that out. They’re fun, fast, and extremely reliable. Just be cautious when purchasing these. Picture hosting, Exclusive club forum, Premium recognition, and more website access are only a click away! This effectively means that the shotgun must have a certain number of American-made parts in it before it can have some “evil” features like pistols grips or extended magazine tubes. And that means knowing how to completely break down the 1301 and clean it. Replies and comments they make will be collapsed/hidden by default. The Versa needs some tweeting to load and run smooth. Briley is one of the largest choke tube manufacturers in the world. below:Imported semi-auto shotguns must be 922r compliant. I have an SLP and have been running it for 3 years and have not replaced anything. One it lengthens the butsstock on the 1301 which could be very advantageous for some. But…you may find it just a tiny bit too short for your liking. It was either the 1301 Comp–our winner–or the Remington VersaMax. While I liked some of the FN's features, reliability and parts replacement has turned out to be a problem.I re-read the 1301 thread from awhile back, in which I had said I tried the 1301 Tactical and liked it, and may go that way unless I can get a chance to test fire a Benelli M2 and change my mind.My next decision I'm having trouble getting a solid feel on, is should I get a 21" or a 24" gun?Just to finish this off, I ordered the Beretta 1301 Comp 21" today.Our local 3 gun guru advised that the FN SLP will run well but needs yearly replacement of all the action springs.

And they’ve got some made specifically for Berettas. As such, I am trying to decide between the two shotguns mentioned and hope they would run well with even the cheap loads available here. Premium Memberships have been lowered to $5/mo. The gas-powered Beretta 1301 Comp is a workhorse designed to dominate in action shooting competitions (3-gun) as well as tactical uses. We hope Beretta decides to put an American buttstock and forend on this after it is imported… those are the big limiting factors.

How Powerful Is Ezra Bridger, Instant Hotel Shay, Contraband Weapon Warzone, Mostly Harmless Hiker Autopsy, The Chew Cast Member Dies, Norse Gods Family Tree Pdf, Mitch Decker Today, Did Pat And Gina Neely's Daughter Die, Faithful Texture Pack 128x128, Roborovski Dwarf Hamster Life Span, Is John Heilemann Married, Ashur Name Meaning, What Does Phidippus Audax Eat, Cruiser Boats For Sale By Owner, Just One Look Chords, Pierre Galante Biography, Used Bradco 612 Trencher For Sale, Pegge Begich Paisley, Don't Think Twice It's Alright Tab Pdf, How To Draw A Bullseye In Python, Showtime After Hours Reddit, Washing Linen Sheets With Vinegar, Cool Things For Lake House, Virtual Birthday Candle Online, Unicorn Car Trunk Or Treat,