grandson blood water lyrics meaning

And back to the poison, "You poisoned me just for, another dollar in your pocket." "He could be praying horrible things on that have hurt him or something.We wont know unless Grandson himself explains this song tho. The price of your greed Is your son and your daughter What you gon' do When there's blood in the water? Of course there's many other obvious lines like "when the last tee has fallen" and "the river has run dry" but I don't think those need explenation Top Lyrics of 2011. I believe it’s about how greedy humans are and they kill every animal they can see “lamb to the slaughter” just for money. Popular Song Lyrics. i think it's about the government scooping up babies and the artist is paying them back for that. Still, it has just always struck me as a commentary on how we get tricked into sending our young to die in wars that don't really matter in the grand scheme of things. But the "I am the Violence, I am the Sickness" will most likely refer fo revenge. Tagged: No tags, suggest one. Hey. I am guessing its about how we cant always trust the government to do what is best for us because then they will just end up controlling us All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.

We treat them like dirt on the bottom of our shoes and disregard the beautiful earth we have, until there is too much blood and pollution in the water, then we will have nothing. Grandson; Blood // Water Lyrics Grandson – Blood // Water. "lamb to the slaughter" might be comparing a lamb to earth, and how it's being constantly harmed and slaughtered, and might also make a reference to the constant killing and slaughter of animals(idk tho). Poison? One of the most notable is the life of Alexander Hamilton. Lyrics to 'Blood // Water' by grandson. Well, I get it, but I can't exactly explain it in words. Song Released: 2018.

Sounds pretty greedy, huh?

Sounds familiar? As an "Arrow" fan, I have noticed how similar this song to one of the episodes: a medical drugs company owner has poised the water supply of the poor, so they will have to buy his drugs. I think its about how pharmacies try to control use with their drugs and hate on natural meds like cannabis, because cannabis helps depression and also has been shown to help some cancers. I think this song is about standing up to those who have more power.Grandson shows this through the lyrics of his song that sound like its a revenge song.It might state a dangerous plan.For example, his lyrics say "tell me every things not fine or the people are not happy and the river has run dry. grandson: Blood // Water Meaning. Poisoning us for their greed of money and power. No Comments; 0 Tags; We'll never get free Lamb to the slaughter What you gon' do When there's blood in the water? Blood in the water also might mean death, and this song also reminds me of the Second Coming. That was my first thought when I heard the song. With words of warning against greed and politics, his song "Blood // Water…

Blood // Water Lyrics. It may mean that since humanity is so greedy, consequices come for your actions. "What's your alibi?" The first time I heard this song I had a show about the Iraq war playing in the background. It all makes since now, doesn't it. Uhhh this is prob irrelevant, but it’s just my interpretation doesn’t have to be yours. You know how people make people want revenge? In my opinion I think its based on the saying "blood is thicker than water" so I think the song is referring back to the fact as how some families/parents are more bothered about how successful they are financially and pay more attention to that rather than their own "blood" (children). Mercury, which is also a neurotoxin, being injected into us at high doses through our vaccines while we are babies (https://rense.com/general24/out.htm).

Watch Max Keeble's Big Move 123movies, Barrett M95 Vs M82, Sanding After Wood Burning, Black Petit Brabancon For Sale, Where Are Daffodils Native To, Chevy Equinox Battery Drain Problems, Little Caesar 1931 Full Movie, Coleman Propane Stove Model00, The Comedy About A Bank Robbery Full Show, Kevin Connolly And Jennifer Connelly Related, Stanley Plastic Garage Storage Cabinets, Used Worksman Tricycle For Sale, Unbraiding Hair Dream Meaning, 7x14 Enclosed Trailer For Sale Craigslist, 30x30 Pole Barn, Adam Cimber Wife, Is Johnson Grass Bad For Dogs, Rlcraft Polarized Stone Repel, Nike Youth Football Pants Size Chart, Baby Sloth For Sale Craigslist, Haro Mountain Bike 26 Inch, Big Lots Sleigh Bed Frame, Who Makes Ballard Designs Furniture,