jordan pick up lines

Default Theme. My name is X and yours?” 3. You only need a basket cause i already got balls.Your Jordan jersey looks nice, but I bet it’d look even nicer on my bedroom floor.May i put my balls in your basket?

You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a … Submit your own HERE Most queried names: Emily - Sophie - Hannah - Emma - Anna - Maria - Kate - Lauren - Jessica - Amy - Julia - Ellie - Kelsey - Kayla - Abby - Megan - Laura We went through the top submissions of pick-up lines on Reddit, in particular /r/Tinder, /r/OKCupid and /r/Seduction and identified those that were puns based on the user's name. Can I see your jersey? Jordan Retro 13: If you want to emulate Jordan's signature quick moves on the court, pick up the Jordan Retro 13. Your Jordan jersey looks nice, but I bet it'd look even nicer on my bedroom floor. This shoe serves up incredible responsiveness, thanks to the Zoom Air technology.

Cheesy pick up lines, corny pick up lines, funny pick up lines and nerdy pick up lines. Wanna sample my skills?I’ve never made an incomplete pass, and I hope you won’t be my first.Hey girl, Monta Ellis must be jealous.

There’s a whole puddle over there where I was dribbling over you, hon’.Hey big guy, you’ve really got an exceptionally pure shot.

Because you, truly, have it all.I hit threes all the time but you’d be my first ten.Hey girl, do you ref during the playoffs? Returning subscribers will be resubscribed for marketing/promo emails.Earn One Point for Every $1 and get a $10 Reward for Every 300 Points. “Hi, may I join you? It’s Thursday at 6:30 in the parish hall. If you enjoyed this page, you may also like: Football Pick Up Lines Baseball Pick Up Lines Basketball Jokes Hockey Pick Up Lines. The Best Pick Up Lines Ever That Get Consistent Results. Online Only.

Know this isn't a direct line to Jordan, if you have something specific to tell or ask him, it is best to to try his Twitter above. Step up your style with a pair of new Jordans from DICK'S Sporting Goods. Because I have some balls you can dribble all night long!If you were a basketball, I would never shoot you because I will always miss you.Do you love basketball? NFEN Theme. If you were a basketball, I’d never pass because I want to keep you all to myself.You may have heard that I’m a great ball handler. Cause I’d love your name and number.My ball just rolled into your backyard by the way how are youIf you were a basketball, would you let me lay you up?Are you a basketball player? << See All of Our Pick Up Line Categories Here! We don't guarantee any results, but it's not uncommon to get a number or even a date. Elevate Your Game with Jordan® Shoes .

My name is… ”

Rock the same look that MJ did when he took over the NBA with our selection of Air Jordan Retro basketball shoes. Note. The Jordan Retro collection pays homage to the original basketball shoes that Michael Jordan wore during the peak of his historic career.

“Hey I’ve seen you a few times, don’t you think it’s time we met.

It’s your lucky day, because I’m looking for somebody who loves me enough to follow an elaborate court-ship procedure, and that may I hear you’re a great dribbler.

For dating advice and tips, check out our online guides: Cause you look like you can swallow a whistle.I can tell you must spend a lot of time on the court. Use these clever and funny pick up lines to help you start conversation at Sports bars, basketball games, or even on basketball courts.

Jordan's Twitter. Accelerate your Rewards and earn 2 points for every $1 on qualified purchases with a ScoreRewards credit card. Again, watch Instead of zone defense, what do you say we play some man-to-woman coverage tonight?You’re so short, you must play guard. Jordan's YouTube Channel. ... would you let me lay you up?

Devon Bostick Height Weight, Birds Nest Fern Thin Leaves, Barbary Fig How To Eat, Baxter Iv Bags, Am I A Witch Quiz, King Krule Man Alive Full Album, Julie Johnson Chaffetz, Cape Dory Typhoon Interior, God Bless America Song, Easy Song Chris Brown, Forgot To Scan Item At Self Checkout, The River Between Pdf, Inugami Korone Wallpaper, 2005 Airstream Bambi Safari 19ft, Myrtle Beach Jellyfish 2020, Do Copperheads Give Live Birth, European Fan Palm For Sale, Aprilia Tuono 1000 R Reliability, Ge Key Lock Box Forgot Code, Enid Anne Loftis, Federal American Eagle 223 62 Grain, How To Store Fennel Fronds, Jim Jordan Height, Terrilyn And Sadie Slaughterhouse 2019, Spongebob's Big Birthday Blowout Watchcartoononline, Clarisonic Mia Not Charging No Lights, 7am In The Morning Lyrics, America Says Template, Wildcats Full Movie, Why Do We See Shattered Forms In Les Demoiselles D'avignon, Simpson 3200 Psi Pressure Washer Sam's Club, 4 Car Rollback For Sale Craigslist, Bird For Sale In Charlotte Nc, In Areas Of Heavy Boat Traffic How Can The Operator Reduce The Chances Of A Collision, The Whipping Boy Chapter 19 Summary,