lego liebherr lr 11000 buy

I'll always remember your moc as the chair lifting crane! Your compare list is empty. No, unless you pawn all that hard work off onto a fully-functional, 24 foot tall 1:24-scale Lego replica of a Liebherr LR 11000 mobile crane, which was designed and built by Dawid Szmandra. Really, one of the best Lego crawler lattice cranes ever! I’ve seen similar cranes by blokes here in NL but they are far, absolutely far from what you are presenting here. By continuing to use the website, you agree to the use of cookies with the exception of Google AdWords and DoubleClick.
The newly developed V-frame with an adjustment distance of 17 m (56 ft) moves the derrick ballast into the required position and reduces the workload for ballast handling. Saw this on Facebook earlier, absolutely amazing, I wouldn't even know were to start. This product is not available in the selected range. Two powerful crawler cranes from the Ehingen were required to complete the job. As is normal for our cranes, the lightweight lattice sections can be slid into the larger sections – saving both space and money. This is a brand new Liebherr LR 11000. Were any of the tread links scuffed after driving the model around? I love the built-in load measurement system, very clever Select at least one other product to start the comparison.
In the video it is obvious that you used custom built track links. Doesn't even looks as toy. Lego Liebherr 2 meter crane LR11000 Building InstructionsCUSTOM Pirates of the Caribbean FLYING DUTCHMAN (Lego Instructions Only! Motors:Drive: 2x EV3 Medium Motor Rotation: EV3 Medium Motor I can just express my true respect for this MOC and the author. Well...... this does a lot more than support its own weight. LEGO MOC-39663 2020 Liebherr LR 11000 - building instructions and parts list. This defies the rules of physics. Although this is a recent amazing build, he has a long history of just outstanding Lego crane builds. Dawid Szmandra of Poland created a giant 24 foot tall fully functioning remote controlled model of a Liebherr LR 11000 crane. - Has a full-size V6 diesel fake engine like the real crane.

This product is not available in the selected range. If to be honest it was my dream to build a human-high technic crane. How sturdy were these? The load he is referring to was the core piece of a gigantic tunnel drilling machine. You can select products to compare on the product pages. Magnificant piece of engineering! Port handling, industrial construction, infrastructure or wind power – the LR 11000 is absolutely at home in all these sectors. Hi David, welcome to Eurobricks, i first saw this model earlier in Facebook, and i first thought it was a very big scale metal crane or some non-lego thing, but when i saw closer images i couldn't believe it was actually made of pure Legos, its extremely cool how big and detailed this model is, and also the functions it has, it is truly amazing, i also think it deserves to be in the Hall Of Fame, i hope that the Liebherr company could take a look at your model, nice work.

Very impressive model.
“Never before in almost 120 years of its history has such a heavy item been handled at our Rhine port using cranes”, says Jürgen Preiss. Nothing else to say, it is not only HOF model, but deserves own page in LEGO history book. This huge crane is provided for sale by the original designer "Huib van der Hart" Have a look at the following videos shot during the 5 year build progress. It's easy!currently 2.5 m limited by ceiling, finally 7 or 7,5m.Next week I will add some WIP photos of turntable etc.

Hello guys! The use of Mindstorms for a realistic feedback display is excellent, I love it. 1 word (or abbreviation I guess): HoF. Our LR 11000 has successfully completed its first jobs using the innovative, highly flexible “V-frame” ballasting system. But this wonder does it so smoothly. Very well done! LEGO Liebherr LTM 11200 - Mammoet - FOR SALE. It's a Lego Technic Liebherr LR 11000 Crawler Crane. You need to be a member in order to leave a commentSign up for a new account in our community. Your compare list is empty. I think we can all agree that this creation alone, even though Dawid produced more cranes, deserves a nice Not just the functionality but also the looks of it. To optimize this website and be able to improve it on an ongoing basis, Liebherr uses cookies. Technical specifications Weight: ~27kg in max configuration (including 5 kilograms of lead ballast) Height: currently 2.5 m limited by ceiling, finally 7 or 7,5m. “Never before in almost 120 years of its history has such a heavy item been handled at our Rhine port using cranes”, says Jürgen Preiss. I would like to show my new project of Liebherr LR 11000.. LEGO Liebherr LR 11000 by Dawid Szmandra, on Flickr . This was buy far the best lego crane I got it does do of the functions it is suppose to do it even came with all the pieces and a few extra I would rate this one beyond a 15. See the seller's The mass balance looks almost perfect, did you have to play with that when you lifted heavy objects? Did you have any problems with the drive sprockets? 1 pound of Bricks, parts, Pieces Tires accessories 25% off qty 4+Lego Custom Great Vehicles Truck & Toys Double Tractor Trailer Ready to PlayLEGO City: Ocean Exploration Ship (60266) Building Kit 745 PcsNEW LEGO SANTA CLAUS w/Christmas Tree Fireplace Gifts minifigure minifig visitLEGO Super Mario Adventures Mario Starter Course 71360 *New* in Hand *Ships Now*Lego Star Wars Armored Assault Tank (AAT) 75283 Building Kit 286 PcsA brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). Comment Report abuse. )CUSTOM Star Wars Rogue One AT-ACT Cargo Walker (Lego Instructions Only! Al Salcido.

Jersey Wooly For Sale In Texas, Ringing Bell Sub Or Dub, Peterbald Kittens For Sale In Texas, Determining Tone Exercise 1 Answer Key Pdf, Hollow Knight 2400 Essence, Moth Spiritual Meaning, E30 M60 Swap Kit, Lili Estefan House, Star Wars Cathar Names, What Is One Fifth Of An Inch, Build A Portable Gaga Pit, Is Patrick Kane Married, Gtd Daily Review Checklist Pdf, How To Use Kast On Ios, Norco Vs Oxycodone, Bedroom Furniture Names In English, Leslie Lopez Husband, How To Prune Shamrock Plant, Ganado Girolando En Honduras, Jill Vandenberg Curtis Now, List Of Halal Pets In Islam, Wild Turkoman Horse Rdr2 Location, Ganado Girolando En Honduras, Driftwood Artist Snl, How To Save A Dying Jade Plant, Divine Gate Season 2 Cancelled, Red Onion Browser For Android, Shark Apex Duoclean Brush Not Spinning, The Outline Of History Of Mankind Meiners, Daniel Dae Kim Movies And Tv Shows, Masterchef Joe Bastianich Meatball Recipe, Freon Cost Per Pound 2018, Sun Dolphin Pedal Boat Trailer, Is Virginia Creeper Poisonous To Horses, Gone From My Sight Poem Printable, Hyperbole In Counting By 7s, Wukong Prime Fashion Frame Reddit,