middle name for camille

Camille Ava. Initials: C. B. Camilla Almas. ( the name IS French by the way)Camille Rose, Camille Imogen, Camille Charlotte, Camille Hannah, Camille Layla, Camille Sophie, Camille Victoria, Camille Evelyn, Camille Holly, Camille Ruby, Camille Adeline, Camille Ava, Camille Alexandra, Camille Emily, Camille Isla, Camille Jasmine, Camille Felicity, Camille Adelaide, Camille Jessica, Camille Jillian, Camille Rosalie, Camille Natalie, Camille Belle, Camille Stella, Camille Scarlett, Camille Amy, Camille Violet, Camille Tessa, Camille Aaliyah, Camille Grace, Camille Nina, Camille Maya, Camille Audrey, Camille Alice, Camille Paige, Camille Jane, Camille Louisa. I want her name to sound soft & sweet, not ugly & harsh.Are you pronouncing it the French way or the English way? 1 decade ago. Keep generating baby names and you are sure to find the perfect middle name!A middle name or names are the names between your given name and your surname (last name).I think you should give your child a middle name, here is why: Login to reply the answers Post; call.me_kitten. middle name for Camille - posted in Baby Name Advice: Looking fro the perfect middle name for baby number 3. Thanks so much, all! Hi all! This has been really helpful and you've brought up names we hadn't even thought about. Camille Rosalie. You can sign in to vote the answer.Still have questions? My boyfriend & I are planning on naming our daughter Camille but we don't know what middle name would sound nice. Relevance . We are running out of time I also like the idea of Camille Catherine Millie Cate because I actually know a little kid named Millie Cate. My boyfriend & I are planning on naming our daughter Camille but we don't know what middle name would sound nice. 0 0 0. Source(s): https://shrinke.im/a0EL5. We will likely be using Camille Catherine because Catherine was DH's grandmother's name and we love the way it sounds. What's a good middle name for Camille?

We are running out of time Camille Jane. Camille Aurora. I like Camille Violet best. Middle name for Camille (Pronounced 'CA-MEEL')?

Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality.Looking fro the perfect middle name for baby number 3. Looking fro the perfect middle name for baby number 3. Don't forget to create an Anonymous. I know that names typically have the first syllable stressed in the first name & the second syllable stressed in the middle name, but we really like Camille for her first name.
I'm really struggling with a middle name! Middle Names For Camille. I want her name to sound soft & sweet, not ugly & harsh. Griffin Alistair: 6#10oz 20" long, born 6/19/14 @ 4:04am Log in to reply to the answers Post; azrozig. Here is a full list of middle names that go with the baby name Camilla. Thank you!! Camille Abigail. Camille Michaela . Any thoughts? Any suggestions? Last name, Clayforth-Kean. I am sure you will find the best names possible!Please keep sending questions! FET#1 - June 2013(failed). I'd prefer a name ending in the letter "A"; it just seems to flow with French first names.

Camille Evelyn. Having a baby boy? Camille is nice too. Reply . k. kmjo928 . Camille is on DH and I's short list - great choice!

Update: Its a girls name, French for Perfect.

The name Camille has grown on me in the past few weeks, but I'm having the toughest time discovering a middle name that compliments it. Initials: C. A. Camilla Azia.
Any thoughts?

We are running out of time Start by selecting which of these best describes you!Little things like uploading a profile picture make the community a better place. FET#2 - October 2013(success!)

Thanks! Here are a few first and middle name combinations that we thought would be great for your baby girl. Initials: C. A. Camilla Sumayyah. Anonymous.

Broken Glass Song Victorious Chords, Queen Size Bed In Cm, Ruger Lc9 Vs Ec9, Texas Spiny Lizard For Sale, Wide Mouthed Frog Song Lyrics, Used Bonafide Kayak For Sale, 2007 Honda Pilot Yaw Rate Sensor Location, Aces Etm Associate Limited Brand, Td Retail Card Services Address, Soleil Asha Gupta, Diy Truck Steps, Oshkosh B Gosh Logo History, 10 Rules For A Utopian Society, Eve Lindley Before Surgery, Jollibee Pineapple Juice Brand, Vitria Mini Fridge, Farm And Garden On Craigslist, Dracaena White Bird Care, Mercer Marketplace 365 Advance Auto Parts, Sarit Hadad Husband, Uss Long Beach Deck Logs, Ichi The Killer Kakihara Clothes, Constantine Yankoglu And Patricia Heaton, Red Dead Online Snake Bite Cure, Coin Master 400 Spin Link, B16 Engine For Sale, What Is The Circumference Of A 30 Foot Round Pool, Types Of Bolts And Nuts With Pictures, How To Make A Shimmer Wall, Tom And Jerry Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory Full Movie Vimeo, Led Light Strips Walmart In Store, Piaggio Ape For Sale Texas, Lisa Brown Winnie Harlow, Biblical Meaning Of Tarantulas In Dreams, Can Aloe Kill A Cat, When Do Monstera Leaves Split, Watch L'ultimo Bacio Online English Subtitles, How Long After Spraying Raid Can You Enter A Room,