pretty good at drinking beer video cast

The boyfriend rolls out from under the car and sees the pair making kissy-faces across the yard at each other, he then walks over, knocks the main character to the ground, and drives off with the girlfriend.

For some reason, I got to thinking that I didn't go to college. Get track Insert your email and put "James Madison University" as the location!!!!

The music video was directed by Potsy Ponciroli and premiered in July 2010. He released his debut album in 2003 featuring the powerful top ten hit Walk A Little Straighter and the top 5 smash I Got A Feelin. 4

"The music video was directed by Potsy Ponciroli and premiered in July 2010.

I was thinking, well, the only thing I can do is pick a guitar and write songs! He currently lives in Nashville, Tennessee. Get track

According to the Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer Songfacts, in this song the narrator declares that drinking beer is all he's good for.

It starts with a short prologue, showing the guy getting ready for the party, by putting on clothes, stretching, and circling his calendar.

Billy is seen performing with a guitar at poolside throughout the video.

I was riding down the road a few years back and got this tune going in my head. He has four brothers and two sisters.

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. He is single and has one adopted son.

Las Vegas Nba Team Names, Going Down To The River Mcdowell Song Origin, South Shore Captains Bed Full, Geology Dog Names, Yorkies Naples FL, Dixie Carter Actress Net Worth, Idr Meaning Relationship, Bill Kristol Net Worth, Exotic Animals For Sale In Missouri, Rasp Attrition Rate, Too Many Times Chords, Uc Prompt 7 Examples, Mambo No 5 Meaning Drugs, Can You Put Granite Countertops In A Mobile Home, Sincerely Louis Ck, What Colours Go With Indigo Clothing, Isaiah Jones Koenig, Cole Hauser Family, Ziarat E Ashura Transliteration, Nba 2k14 Apk Old Version, Rock M Sakura Lpsg, Glenn Stearns Net Worth 2019, Oracle Of Ancient Greece Crossword, Suzuki M109r Vs Harley Davidson, Galatea App Hack, Freeze Song Greg And Steve, When To Prune Sword Ferns, Brushtail Possum Pet For Sale, Comcast Copyright Infringement Email 2019, Meaning Of Snapping Turtle Crossing Your Path, Blue Sherpa Not Detecting Yeti, Sambazon Acai Costco, Watch Princess From The Moon 1987 Online,