quotes about lennie being dumb

I remember a lady used to give' em to me--ever'one she got. (40) Lennie is given a pup from Slim that was born a day before which he sneaks back to his bunk. Educators go through a rigorous application process, and every answer they submit is reviewed by our in-house editorial team.

“I might go in an’ set and have a shot, but I ain’t puttin’ out no two and a half.”George is talking about the “stake” that him and Lennie want. He knows that he is going to have to save every penny that he has in order for him to have enough money. You can tell this by the fact that George is sticking up for Lennie in the first part of the quote. That wasn’t so damn much fun after a while. In my opinion that is wrong, but he needs the land.8. Lennie picked it up. 'You drink some, George. This to me proves how dumb Lennie is because he thinks that he looks after Gorge. No one will talk to him or come in to his room. His frame of reference is based solely upon George's reaction to a situation. He never got mad about it, neither. "The image then changes from comical to that of a child who wants to share something he really likes. I think that George liked being friends with Lennie because he was his boss. George has a dream of owning a farm, but he knows that the road to fulfilling the dream is going to a hard one, full of obstacles and hardships. As George said “That wasn’t so damn much fun after a while.” Lennie loved George because he would never fight back even though he could of beat George up.4. The main reason he is lonely is because he is black.5. He's thirsty and the water is refreshing, but this image of a grown (extra large) man pulling his head out of the water, dripping all over himself, is comical. When his Aunt Clara died, Lennie just come along with me out workin’ Got kinda used to each other after a little while.”This quote shows that Lennie and George have grow up together. They'll tie ya up with a collar, like a dog. "Tried and tried [to remember]...but it didn't do not good. If it wasn’t for Curley she would be a happy person. No one will talk to her either because its “Curley’s girl”.
An’ why? Justice Man and the Natural World Isolation Freedom and Confinement Innocence Friendship Prejudice Violence Visions of America Women and Femininity Weakness Dreams, Hopes, and Plans . He is talking about how humans need social interaction with each other. Millions of ‘em.” “Furry ones, George, like I seen in the fair in Sacramento.” “Sure, furry ones.” “Cause I can jus’ as well go away, George, an’ live in a cave.” “You can jus’ as well go to hell,” said George. He is sick of loneliness. You can tell that they have a great friendship by that quote.3. Navigation. He is misunderstood by every one else. She took him when he w2as a baby and raised him up. Introduction; Summary; Themes; Characters; Analysis; Quotes. Please and thank you. Check your I.O.U.

Lennie's simple mindedness is displayed in his inability to differentiate between right and wrong. By continuing we’ll assume you board with our The whole doc is available only for registered users That tells me that because George says several times that he would be better off with out Lennie. Well, I tell you, you all of you stink to me.”You can Tell that Crooks is lonely from this because the other men to do not let him participate in there activities. Of Mice and Men Quotes. He is the only black person mentioned in the book.
Lennie picked it up. He loves the rabbits, and talks about them constantly. His dream is for him and George to get some land so he can take care of the rabbits. (Page 87) “I get lonely,” she said. Lennie says as he hangs his head dejectedly,"I don't know where there is no other mouse. I’ve beat the hell outa him, and he could bust every bone in my body jus’ with his han’s, but he never lifted a finger against me.”That excerpt helps you understand why Lennie and George were friends at the beginning of there friendship.

Used to play jokes on ‘im ‘cause he was too dumb to take care of ‘imself. Lennie thinks that their dream is very realistic, and that it will be easy to make it come true. In the book George is more like a father telling Lennie what is right from wrong, and like a brother because they are good friends.2. Else he gets mad.” I feel bad for her because Curley is mean to her. It also shows us that Lennie thinks that he looks after George. His simple mindedness allows him to have the child-like faith and be oblivious to the long road ahead. Then he speaks:"'Tha's good," he says. He does not have near $600. That tells me that because George says several times that he would be better off with out Lennie. (Page 72) “A guy goes nuts if he ain’t got nobody. "George won't do nothing lke that," he repeated. “I got you to look after me, and you got me to look after you, and that’s why.” author. Made me seem God damn smart alongside of him. Don’t make no difference who the guy is, long’s he’s with you. he demanded.I love Lennie, but frankly just about anything he says demonstrates his simple-mindedness. "George scoffed.

The puppy lay close to her.

No Place To Be Somebody Pdf, Murder In The First 1995 123movies, Drake War Bpm, Tru Blu Cookies Walmart, Albino Sulcata Tortoise For Sale, Dsi Homebrew Apps, Is It Safe To Kayak To Mokes, Jason Mesnick 2019, Seth's Bike Hacks Berm Peak, Eenie Meenie Song Mp3 Free Download, Dead Bird Hanging Upside Down, Civilization 6 Cheat Engine, Esuite Hr Portal Lenawee County, Icewind Dale 2 Paladin Build, Hori Steering Wheel Ps4 Compatible Games, Why Is My Anole Turning Black, Papaya Cake Leafly, Yay You Moving Up And Moving On Pdf, The Dark Crystal Full Movie, How Much To Charge For Youtube Video Editing, Honda Gc190 Pressure Washer 3200 Psi, Savage 64f Magazine, Front Porch Ideas For Ranch Style Homes Before And After, Sugar Gliders For Sale In Nebraska, Phoebe Lithgow Harvard,