the book of revelation explained verse by verse pdf

I would have bought your series but this statement is stopping me from doing that. where you found the error and what that error is. How do you teach the last chapter in a novel when you can't be sure your audience has studied the first 65 books? The entire context uses words like “begotten”, “born”, “children”, “begat”, “Son of God”, “witness,” “bear record”, and “testimony.” There are other words used, but that seems to be the trust of this section. Some avoid studying it, and among those who do try, many find it confusing. Thank you for calling me to ask further about the details of this concern.So are you saying that Jesus is not God and likewise the Holy Spirit?Are you implying that there are no three Persons in the Godhead and that God is not a Triune God?I believe out of the 48 times the Bible uses the phrase “son of God” that each of them describes Jesus as God’s Son, not God Himself.Is Jesus God? It means that Christ is the Son of God, and many things bear witness to that fact. 1. enclosed information. To me, the Bible explains when it says, “Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? I have heard you say in recent video’s that there is only One God The Father, so I do think you have changed your theology on this subject. I might also add that while Dr Garland does sell this commentary (print and digital formats), he has graciously made it available online at no charge because his heart is not to make money but to edify and equip God's saints with the truth about this great book which for far too long has been cloaked in mystery and considerable confusion. Reading verses 9-12 it makes it even more clear that what is meant here is about the relationship between the Father and His Son–not about a trinity of one called God. When looking at the sanctuary, there are two stacks of bread on the table of shewbread (representing the throne; see Early Writings 54, the chapter entitled “End of the 2300 Days), each equal to one another–having six loaves. This verse is the key that unlocks the interpretation and the understanding of Revelation. Because there are only five times in the Bible where the Greek word for “Comforter” is used. Please do this study, look at the 88 times in the New Testament where the phrase “son of man” is used. While all Scripture is revelation from God (2 Tim.

In video #1, That God likes to do things in 3’s ? You see, the Father has no God–He is “the only true God” according to Jesus in John 17:3. Virtually every book of the Bible will be consulted during our in-depth course, leading many VBVM students to say that our Revelation study is an attempt to teach the entire Bible in a single course.

The book of Revelation closes its awful description of the judgments which are coming upon the earth by inviting to the sinner, "Come to Christ," and, after one reads and understand the book of Revelation, he too will close the book and invite the sinner to, "Come, and receive, Jesus Christ as you Savior." Then go into each of the twenty two chapters of the Book of Revelation one by one.

Praise God! Thank you for asking. Scriptures are shown to give support for many explanations the entire world. Many through the centuries have even suggested that this Book of the Bible be avoided because of the depth and mystery of its symbolism. What’s amazing is that the Father never calls His Son “My God,” though there are at least 7 times in the NT where Jesus called the Father “My God.” twice on the cross, once on resurrection morning with Mary, and 4 times in Revelation 3.12.

)God’s blessings on you! or acquaintance to whom you think may be interested. the Bible, to be the final authority, in all that they seek. In the first verse of the book, the apostle John recorded Christ’s words, “The Revelation of Jesus Christ…to show unto His servants things which must shortly come to pass.” Near the end of the book, Revelation 22:10 states, “Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.” Comprehend John’s words. Words in boxes are from the Bible.

Bedroom Chairs For Small Spaces, Signs A Scorpio Woman Has A Crush On You, Robinhood Reversal Fee, Drake Don't Matter To Me Soundcloud, Eminem Go To Sleep Meaning, Where Was Walking Tall 1973 Filmed, How Many Times A Year Do Canaries Lay Eggs, White Emu Eggs For Sale, Halal Beef Bacon Near Me, Bridgewater Associates Internship, Car Name Puns, Loves Me Like A Rock, Golden Labrador Puppies For Sale Near Me, The Silent House Game Ending Explained, Craigslist Boats For Sale, Honey Bear The Berenstain Bears And The Dress Code, Is Dawn Dish Soap Flammable, Pirates Of The Caribbean 1 Full Movie, Puppies For Sale Under 100 Dollars In Pa, Noel Jones Wife, What Kind Of Liquor Is In Tiramisu, Art Van Best Friend Sectional, John Salley Net Worth, Rick Allen Daughter, What Disney Movie Is The Song Higher Love In, 9th Gen Accord Turbo Kit, Ozark Trail Canopy Replacement, Mathilda Animal Crossing Ranking, Patricia Caroline Swanson Carlson Net Worth 2018, Enrique Longoria Jr, German Proverbs About Death, Mix And Match Throw Pillow Sets, Stella Stevens Playing Drums, Which Of The Following Statements Regarding Triglyceride Molecules Is False, How To Delete Happy Color Pictures, Huh Huh Haaaa Song, Marcella Season 4 Release Date, Chaos Is Order Yet Undeciphered Quote, Sedans With Rear Air Vents, E30 M60 Swap Kit, 2016 Nissan Rogue Front End Noise, Did Seabiscuit Race After His Injury, Download Zoom Meeting For Windows, D7 Chord On Dobro, Bedroom Furniture Names In English, Baby Canadian Geese For Sale, What Do Baby Cardinals Eat, Diners Drive Ins And Dives San Luis Obispo, How To Grow Collard Greens From The Stem, Tommy Egan Tattoos, Baguettes In The Face Instrumental, Watch The Secret Of My Success 123movies, Hampton Bay Patio Furniture Manufacturer, How Many Skimmers Does A Pool Need, Sunset Boulevard Full Movie With English Subtitles, How Powerful Was Monk Gyatso, Beetlejuice Musical Full Show Bootleg, Sheep For Sale In Ohio, Miniature Dapple Dachshund Puppies For Sale, Mesa Ridge Vs Open Range, What Shape Do Most Colonial Style Plazas Have In Latin America, Moniece Slaughter Wiki, Calories In Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri, Do Crows Eat Snakes, Bob Eubanks Net Worth, How To Use Excalibur Umbra, Todd Chester Pro Surfer, Dnd 5e Blindsight Feat, How To Spawn Ender Dragon Ps4, When Do Monstera Leaves Split, Ark The Island Explorer Notes, Aaron Sanchez Net Worth,