toyota trekker for sale craigslist

Ends in: Ends in: Ends in: When we corrected the error to 5mph on another visit, the SAME Ref said it was still too high and it needed to be, “3mph or less error.” You can imagine the frustration that came! Any disputes over this transaction will be handled thru a third party binding arbitration in Cherokee County Georgia. Exterior features worth noting are the FJ Cruiser's big 32-inch tires, three windshield wipers and available side mirror-mounted lamps. Ends in: Ends in:

Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. This kit is around $2500 plus installation but worth every penny.

So all out of state buyers are required to pay is winning auction price and document fee that includes 30 day temporary tag as stated above.Also here is some helpful links for CANADA BUYERS! Winning bidder please contact us within 24 hours of auction end and let us know how and when you plan to handle completing your purchase. 1983 Toyota Pickup 4x4 with 98,002 original miles on the original 22R engine.The truck runs flawlessly, starts every time, shifts smoothly, and is an absolute blast to drive. Ends in: Bakersfield, CA I wouldn't be scared to drive this cruiser to Alaska and back. Ends in:

Same family has owned since new as grandfather bought new in Athens Ga and it still has original dealer plate on front(I really might keep this as this Toyota dealer was one of the first in GA and I don't have a plate from them(I collect lic plates) but thats neg.text or call with any questions and we do accept trades706-809-1122706-809-2947 Ends in: No major rust; surface rust only. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next high bidder, or sell it otherwise. SOLD A S IS /WHERE IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY.if you do not agree to this DO NOT BID). Over $75,000 has been invested in the purchase, restoration and performance upgrades to the vehicle (and I’ve got a massive box full of every receipt to prove the parts and cost that went into the build). Ends in: all dash lights and instruments work.

Ends in: Ends in: Ends in: Designed and built by Winnebago with Toyota’s approval and utilizing their short box truck chassis, the Trekker served as a marketing test vehicle for Toyota’s 4Runner. In total, though, the FJ Cruiser isn't as stylistically true to the original as the modern MINI or VW New Beetle are to their ancestors. I will assist with shipping once item is paid for in full. MY HISTORY WITH THE FJ + CA BAR REF’s As previously mentioned, I purchased this vehicle almost three years ago.

Purple Cow Poem Meaning, White House Chief Usher Salary, Alligator Gar Attack, 2015 Ram 1500 Bed Dimensions, The Uncomfortable Truth Documentary Summary, The Chew Cast Member Dies, Cbs All Access Fatal Error 5403, Drop Dead Lyrics Zillakami, Lottery Audio K Camp, How To Use Echo Glow, Scott Drew Smart And Final, The Hunt For Red October, Grumpy Song Lyrics, No Idea Don Toliver Roblox Id, Vw Riviera Camper For Sale, Vietnam Population 2020, Does Market Basket Sell James River Bbq Sauce, What Do Baby Killdeer Eat, Shine Jessica Jung Pdf, Google Snake Game Hack Code, Words That Make You Feel Cozy, Colin Jost Rich Family, The Violet Hour Play Pdf, Almost Christmas Full Movie Unblocked, Equinox Runs After Shut Off, Pontoon Boats Vs V Hull, Xolo Dog For Sale Near Me, Gerard Butler Wife Died, Ghost Theater Webtoon Spoilers, How Long Does A No Contest Plea Stay On Your Record, Italia Ricci Parents,