value list bgs

demand wouldnt change the value bc of how huge it is. Posted: (3 days ago) Sheet1 Pet Name, Value,Shiny Value,Demand,Last Update Limited Legendary Pets Yeti,5%,50% x10,Low,10/22/19 Update 2:,Switched Sinister and Radiance Values since way more radiances have been hatched as of now. First one is the actual value list, second is a randomly generated one.

I am having trouble finding a good value for them.

that would mean that sakuralord is 20. there was a 2x mythic event, so that divides the value by 2, making it 500 instead of 1000(and 1000÷2=5, and thats why it wasnt 500÷200), which it would be if there was no 2x mythic event. It would be weird for the others.I think actually that mythics and regulars are similar pets, unlike Alpha says, he says they are 2 completely different pets.It should be at least 500. that would make the normal paragon have 5 value(ll explain why the 500 is not divided by 200 later), which i find to be pretty accurate. Your official Murder Mystery 2 value list. In the 2018 Xmas Event, Nikilis showed some love, using our values for the godly shard count.

I don't have an exact value just yet. So my mythic value list is like an counterpart to the main list, but with Mythics. if you dont trust this list then why should you trust any. (if you havent noticed both are fake)

The T1 and T3 Lims I think are ok, but idk what to value mythic secrets and T2 lims..HALP ME OUT AND GIMME SOME FEEDBACK!

Like with the shinies we always do 10X. i think its size is comparable to toxic demon, which will keep its demand up, as well as how cool it looks. So my mythic value list is like an counterpart to the main list, but with Mythics.

Since 2017, when we got together and started MM2 Values, you guys have shown us so much love and support. And we are continuously growing every day!

the mythic is 20X harder than the normal, Shiny Mythic is 200X The Normal. I want to make everything kinda sync.Bubble Gum Simulator Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community.Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

Kelo's Bgs Value List Update - Google Sheets.

in case you use number hatched instead of percentages, there will be 4x more mythic paragons hatched on average than mythic sakuralords, so replace the second line on my calculations list withthere are an average of 4x less sakuralords than paragons hatched1000(mythic paragon value without mythic event)÷2(mythic event)=500(the paragon being in rewards doesnt count bc that doesnt effect the mythic variant)The other mythic second tiers follow a similar format but didnt have a 2x mythic event. Kelo's Bgs Value List Update - Google Sheets. The T1 and T3 Lims I think are ok, but idk what to value mythic secrets and T2 lims..HALP ME OUT AND GIMME SOME FEEDBACK!So, for the T2 Mythics I have absolutely no clue what to value them at.. HALP MEMythic cursed scorpio : 100 Mythic paragon : 200 Mythic blossom protector ;150Well how I look at it is. I am having trouble finding a good value for them. (if you havent noticed both are fake)xD, yeah i fot the point.

We do 10X for shiny so I did 20X and 200X. Posted: (4 days ago) Sheet1 Pet Name, Value,Shiny Value,Demand,Last Update Limited Legendary Pets Yeti,5%,50% x10,Low,10/22/19 Update 2:,Switched Sinister and Radiance Values since way more radiances have been hatched as of now.

the reason that they are not higher in value than paragon is demand. So it is gonna be an official value list right?First one is official because it's literally logical and everyone can agree with it.Second one is randomly generated, nothing in that was actually thought of.The first 1 is like patriotic robot is worth a patriotic robot what does that mean?Yeah but when i press on the first one it apprear your blog page with non sens stuff like Rb Shock's value: Rb ShockRainbow shock's value is rainbow shock, it equals itselfBut i want numbers... MY LIFE IS IN NUMBERS.. xD, jk, i just like information about what im interestedBubble Gum Simulator Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community.Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. if you dont trust this list then why should you trust any.

The Plain In Flames, Melting Point Of Steel, Big Dog Vs Small Dog Meme, Ranger Bass Boat Replacement Seat Covers, Nicky Jam El Ganador Cast Damaris, How To Adjust Temperature On Lg Bottom Freezer Refrigerator, V Star Bobber Kit 1100, Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever Breeder Nc, Cece Winans Husband, How Long To Cook Ham Hocks, Craigslist Trucks And Cars By Owner, Who Will I Marry Quiz Name, Guajillo Chile Pepper Sauce Substitute, Police Cars For Sale Michigan, Best Time To Take Boron, Ford 201 Disc Harrow Parts, How To Build A Crib Out Of Pallets, Aurora Rising Book 3 Release Date, Meaning Behind Painting The Singing Butler, White Deer Meaning, Rudram Chamakam Meaning, How To Unlock Lg Inverter Direct Drive Washing Machine, Old Dodge Trucks For Sale Craigslist, Grumman Square Stern Canoe For Sale, Why Is My Chinese Evergreen Curling, When Is Ted Cruz Up For Reelection Again, Warrior Cat Name Generator Tumblr, If Its Magic Chords, Mystery Islands Acnh, 2 Person Chaise Lounge Chair Indoor, Faux Stone Panels, Pictures Of Titan Security Doors, Eating Too Much Cauliflower Gain Weight, Blue Sherpa Not Detecting Yeti Pro, Minarelli V1 Big Bore Kit, Kia Esc Light Stays On, Yeezy Foam Runners 2020, Cockatiels For Sale In Oklahoma, Charmaine Virgin River Letter, Taylors Island Sika Deer Hunting, Dodge Rv 1978, Dying Light Gold Tier Docket,