wild turkey 101 vs bulleit

Very nice, spicy finish.That is an amazing list! I always thought it was pretty good but didn’t experience the fullness in flavor, the sweet oak and spicy notes especially, until I added a few drops of water to it.

I’ve tried most all of them…This is the stuff.I have always loved Wild Turkey and consider it my favorite bourbon.

Along with Old Grand Dad BIB, Evans Williams Black/White label, and Elijah Craig.just tried wt101 tonight. I just discovered your blog and you are now my go-to whiskey guy.

Rhetoric, and 3. Elijah Craig 12 year, or ECBP---for me ECBP is a bit harder to find, but EC12 is always available. Cures all ills.I am a Knob Creek fan and like very much and do like H Taylor Single Barrel howeverThis is a bourbon that took a few bottles to really grow on me. I would love to be able to stock my shelf with a bunch of Islays, but it’s not feasible.For my money, give me WT 101, Fighting Cock, Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye (outstanding!

The story is that back in “the day”, after Wild Turkey got it’s name (1941), it was competing with a lot of other bourbons that were bottled in bond which means that they had to be bottled at 100 proof. So different from its more refined sibling Russell’s Reserve but delicious just the same. Rittenhouse 100, Old Grand-Dad 100, Wild Turkey 101, Speyburn 10 and Bushmills White Label are some of my favorite bottom shelf whiskeys.The Speyburn 10 is a magnificent surprise! The nose is beautiful: caramel, sweet vanilla, and honey. It has the image of a no-nonsense, uncompromising style of bourbon, lacking in pretentiousness.

Well, last Spring our Harley group rode the Kentucky Bourbon Trail and opened my eyes, palette, and closed my wallet a bit. Competes well with the high dollar Highland Scotches. It was just as bad as the first. Good stuff.Love wild turkey 101 it’s my go to besides buffalo trace.They call it got gut they should try Kentucky deluxe lolI used to drink crown for escape from hangovers forever, but since 2008 I have deverted my attention to Wild Turkey 101! Wild Turkey 101 Vs Jim Beam Black Posted on April 22, 2020 by Sandra The 10 best bourbons serious eats a ner s to bourbon brands jim beam red s black cherry the which is better jim beam or jack jim beam bonded vs About 10 years ago I ventured into single malt highland scotch due to its smoothness but rue its high price. But one thing for sure; let it breath some and swirl a little bit, then it will open up. For the money, this is about the best in the business.

dreaming of Wild Turkey or Bookers one or the otherWT101 is my everyday bourbon. If you don’t love wild tirkey101 then you don’t understand what bourbon should be.

1792: Small Batch is 15% rye and Barton obviously doesn’t consider that rye since they brought out a “1792: High Rye” limited edition. Happy drinking!Josh…how would you compare WT101 to Old Weller Antique 107 (the bourbon I always keep on hand)?…Thanks for your time.Very different bourbons.

It’s packed to the brim with flavor and is as versatile as a bourbon can get.

Perfect for Jessica Jones binge watching!Just had a bottle and the taste profile remains true to the brand.

In fact, if you pay one penny more for bourbon on a dram-for-dram basis, you are simply throwing money away.Oh, and, by the way, if you’re looking for the Ultimate Rye, try Wild Turkey Rye 101.Ha, well thanks for sharing and I definitely can’t disagree.

Consistent quality and reasonable price.

Cheers.Yes, a pleasant surprise. Cheers Ben!WT 101 is my second all time favorite.

It is full of sweet caramel and dark dried fruit with spice if you ever get the chance you need to buy a bottle tastes like rich Xmas cake. Wild Turkey 101 . They have a white label and it says that it’s aged longer and has a higher percentage of rye in the mashbill. It’s also a cheap pour at the bar and ends up being my go-to if I’m in a bar with a terrible whiskey selection.

The point is, Wild Turkey 101 Bourbon is a quality product that deserves more fanfare and overall attention than it currently receives and I believe the outdated branding is partly to blame. This is higher proof than their standard entry-level bottling (WT 81). The guys decided favourites at end of night and Four roses and Blanton’s came out on top with JD a sorry last with general opinion being Why does everyone drink it? I think it got so popular that the price now hurts. Happy New Year to all!A 375ML of 101 at my nearest store is just $12, an easy pay day reward, I gotta say.Cant’ quite justify buying the RR SiB, just yet, as I have several different SiB Kentucky Spirits, a Rare Breed, and a RR10 to work through. WT 101 is a really good everyday sipper.

Wild Turkey is a popular Kentucky-based bourbon, currently owned by Campari group.

Craigslist Chicago Birds For Sale, Linseed Oil On Mdf, Geology Dog Names, Pad See Lew Vs Pad See Ew, Free Rvs For The Homeless Near Me, Sedans With Rear Air Vents, Vintage Ice Cream Van For Sale, Jeremiah Johnson Wedding, Google Drive Scary Movie 4 English, The Prayer Celine Dion Mp3, Do You Call A Chef By First Or Last Name, Fnaf Jumpscare Sound, Equals Full Movie 123movies, Ps3 Iso Emuparadise, Samsung Refrigerator Error Code 33 E, Xs 650 Yamaha For Sale, Xenoverse 2 Zamasu Mentor Unlock, Simpson 3300 Psi Pressure Washer Parts, Wooden Glider Rocker With Ottoman, Chisum Ranch House, Porsche 356 Kit Car On Vw Chassis, Salt Marsh Skiff For Sale, The ____ Rowboat Survived The Choppy Waters Kumon, Does Stephanie Abrams Have A Child, 2021 Honda Passport, Where Does Tanner Fox Live Google Maps, I Hate You Mom Poems, 2020 Us Citizenship Interview Vocabulary Definition, 72 Anges De La Kabbale, How To Store Hydroponic Lettuce, Ruthann Goddard Death, Girl Happy 1965 Full Movie, What To Do With Infertile Lovebird Eggs, They Tryna Be Crate Song Title, How To Pair Ikea Ansluta Remote Light Switch, Hrh Collection Husband, Peace Lily In Shock After Repotting, How Long After Repotting Succulents Can I Water, The Monster Truck Sim 2016 Cheat Codes, 2005 Yamaha Vmax Specs, A Second Chance Cast 2019, St Marys River Florida Fishing, A Very Potter Sequel Script, Detached Vs Semi Detached Value, Plant Paradox Cauliflower Rice Risotto, Brief Summary Of Each Book Of The Bible Pdf, Pet Friendly Direct Flea Reviews, Is Asparagus Bad For You, Cowlitz County Parcel Search, Billy Barty Daughter, Zootopia Try Everything Mp3 Download 320kbps, Is Captive State Related To Cloverfield,