west wight potter 19 for sale

(1) I wanted a boat that my wife would enjoy that did not heel much. The frame is in perfect shape, but the canvass needs to be sewed or replaced. Most Potter 19s can be rigged and launched in 45 minutes or less with no special skill or strength. West Wight Potter sailboats, the Potter 15 and Potter 19, represent tradition, style, and proven quality for the trailer sailor. With simple rigging, the Potter 19 is one of the quickest boats to rig and launch in her size. Was garaged until a few months ago. The trailer is a Gargas trailer and has been upgraded with all new wiring, LED tail lights, new safety chains and rollers and new wheel bearings. The entire electrical system was redone last year. The outboard is a 2013 Nissan, 6 hp, long shaft 4 stroke (burns normal gas with no oil to mix) and only has about 20 hours on it. Sailboat is stored
She sleeps 4, has a sink, 1 burner stove, 5 gal water storage & a porta potty.2007 P19 Premium Package sailboat, Midwatch Blue Hull, includes Roller Furling System, full boat cover (tan), tan bimini, and anchor system, high performance sails, retractable keel for towing and beaching, cockpit cushions, interior fabric cushions, plus many more extras.

This boat is in good condition and has all of the features that are standard equipment including a good running 5-HP Nissan OB. Nissan 5hp 4 stroke motor that has barely been used. Closed cell foam flotation fore and aft, makes it unsinkable. The perfect pocket cruiser. Easy to launch and rig. $7,500 The boat is currently parked in warehouse storage in Lexington, KY.This boat is very sea worthy, stable, easy & fun to sale.

$19,900 Perfect sailing vessel for the bay. She sails beautifully and has lots of extras, including a Garmin GPS, Depth finder, Raymarine auto-tiller, roller-furling and much more. 5' Cabin height. For sale- 2000 International Marine West Wight Potter 19 foot sailboat. $3,500 $3500 Can be rigged in less than an hour by 2 people.

We took fun sail camping trips with this boat -- you can too! West Wight Potter. All sails are in good shape.

Due to the shape of the hull and the hard chine, Potters tend to sail flatter (5 degrees less than other monohulls) meaning that wives will feel more comfortable and be more willing to go sailing.

When I first purchased the boat, the po didn't have the bimini secured properly, and the wind sheer from the drive ripped the cloth. The boat has been shrink wrapped every year and meticulously maintained. Everything works fine. I had been sailing Lake Michigan and a local lake, but have acquire property in Florida with a mooring ball.
While shopping specifically for a WWP 19, I drove more than 800 miles one way to look at a boat that was a 2005, priced at $11,500 ... and it was pathetic in relation to this boat! A sister vessel has crossed the Pacific.

The boat has tiller steering and a newer fiberglass rudder, with the original wooden rudder as a back up. Bought in Texas and hauled back to Wake Forest,N.C. The sails are folded up and in bags. $10,000 Nissan 5hp 4 stroke motor that has barely been used. The boat has a brand new roller furler, used about 3-4 times. The boat shell is a 98,. but still in great shape. Only selling as it doesn't get used any more. She comes with a galvanized trailer, & a new motor with only 3-4 hrs of use. The cabin has 4 berths, plus a small sink and porta-potti. Fresh Water System with Deck FillBuilt-in 36 Qt. The sails are nearly new, purchased by the previous owner and still very crisp to the touch.

Its awesome, you can just set the autopilot with the garmin GPS (also included) and lay back and sail or motor. Baytown, TX $5,500 The sails are folded up and in bags. Can be rigged in less than an hour by 2 individuals. Happy hunting for your next sailboat, and hopefully, it will be my WWP 19. $45,500 Boat includes trailer and is able to put in the water and sailing in less than an hour. My intent was to tow it 1,000 miles from Indiana to Florida, and so I ensured that it was ready for any length trip. $5,950 It has a new stove, newer battery, boat hook, life vests, anchor and rode, smoked plexiglass companionway cover in addition to the original wooden one, and a porta-potti. 2005 19' West Wight Potter 19 Blue Water Hull sailboat for sale in Morro Bay California

Inside the cabin, you'll find an adequate size v-berth and 2 quarter berths that can sleep 4 adults.

Boat is in excellent shape. This is a great little sailboat, easily launched and sailed. Butane stove, anchor, cushions and life jackets included. Was garaged until a few months ago. Orginally designed to sail the English Channel, and now produced in California you don't find these making their way to the east coast often. Belleair, FL I built my own system, using treated 2x4's as a gin pole which works very nicely.

Fresh Water System with Deck Fill Built-in 36 Qt. 1999 International West Wight Potter 19,1999 West Wight Potter 19 foot Sailboat.

The hull could use a good polishing though. This is the home of the versitile West Wight Potter 19’ which is FOR SALE.

Why Is Shutterfly So Slow, Sonar Collar For Blind Dogs, Mako Pro Skiff 21 Cc For Sale, Equinox Runs After Shut Off, Drawn Together Season 1, Appliance Parts 4 All Reviews, Who Is Sonya Deville Married To, How Many Square Feet In A Bundle Of Hardwood Flooring, Catchy Raffle Slogans, How Much Weight Can A Wood Closet Rod Hold, Used G3 Sportsman 200 For Sale, A Letter To Elise Meaning, Bissell Ready Clean Won't Spray Water, 100 Things To Pray For, Ambulance For Sale Craigslist, Blue California Red Sided Garter Snake For Sale, Rhea Perlman Died, P0741 Gmc Sierra, Betty Grable Grandchildren, Piranha Solution Vs Bone, Strain Mylar Bags, Marc Rowan Family Office, Charlotte Name Meaning Hebrew, Does Gideon Cheat On Eva, Password Plus Contestant Cynthia, Paint Colors For 3 Season Porch, Connected With God Crossword Clue, 18 Wheeler Fuel Tank Size, Janet Wojcicki Net Worth, Irony In The Bean Trees, Jumanji Filming Locations 2019, Jess Brolin Today, How To Install Garden Edging, Can You Smoke Toilet Paper, On Fire Naomi Klein Pdf, Rummy Nose Tetra Not Red, Hunting Clubs In Shelby County Alabama, Whip It Cleaner Home Depot, Do Cassia And Ky Sleep Together, Can You Put Granite Countertops In A Mobile Home, David And The Worry Beast, The Cat Returns Google Drive, Uber Address And Phone Number, California Quail Eggs For Sale, Double Decker Bus For Sale Florida, Why Is Pampas Grass Bad, Auburn Basketball Coach Prewett Salary, Amagami Ss Who Does Junichi End, Asf Rats For Sale Near Me, Thai Ridgeback For Sale 2020,